The Volturi Affair ~ In Planning Stage

Hey readers! I am getting ready to start writing The Volturi Affair, thus my blog had to be created. Yes yes I know, I promised to finish A Twisted Twilight First. I will keep my word. But in the meantime, I am going to use this blog page to post Bios for my characters, etc. Trying to get people interested, of course.

Does this mean that A Twisted Twilight Tale is near its end? Absolutely not! I still have at least 10 more chapters planned, so no worries! But i may be writing some other content in the meantime, getting ready to post the new stories i am planning to write.

I have several fan fiction stories on the burner right now:
The Volturi Affair (Edward's past with the Volturi Half-Bloods)
Howling at the Moon (Jacob and Bella)
Deja-Vu of You (Alice and Jasper)

So tell me which you think sounds the most interesting?

1 comments:

  Fire Crotch

October 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Awesome idea!