Maxwell Voltaire ~ Pulled from Chapter 2 ~ The Halfbloods

Suffering from writer's block for both A Twisted Twilight and A Fine Line Between tonight, I made an impulsive decision to work on Chapter 2 of The Volturi Affair for a bit. Figured since I am not attempting to post this chapter for a while I would throw you a bit of a sneeky peek: my description of Maxwell Voltaire, Mikhail's younger half-brother.

Maxwell was shirtless, his body lean yet muscled, marked with scattered tattoos across his torso and arms. His hair, also dark, was cut short with just a hint of bangs falling onto the top of his forehead. His expression was somber, the only thing gentling it the small mole on his left cheek. His bicep flexed as he reached forward to take Alice’s hand for a polite gentlemanly kiss. She blushed, yanking her hand away quickly. He bowed formally to her, apologizing quickly for his mistake. “I didn’t mean to step out of line, Miss Cullen.” He murmured sincerely.

I am unsure of his description, so i will also provide you my muse for the character, although Max is much younger.


Dear God, Norman Reedus is too hott for words, like really!! Fucking gorgeous!!
So what do you think of the description, does it fit dear Norman? If not, what do you think i should add in to make it right?

For my final contribution, i give you the picture from Boondock Saints of N.R. that haunts my dreams and distracts me from work...

Are you ready?
Sure?
Ok then.... Prepare yourself ladies...




Jesus give me fucking strenght.... How can you not think about that pose??? I mean really!

0 comments: